We offer a variety of first aid courses to meet the requirements of your site. Courses can be held at your site or at our training centre in Cambridgeshire.
Emergency First Aid, Emergency Appointed Persons Course
Designed for people who want to receive training in emergency first aid and is especially suited for nominated first aiders in smaller, low risk working environments.
Course duration: 1 day
Certification: ITC or NUCO certification available
Course Overview: All learners will have the skills and knowledge to provide the organisation with Emergency First Aider’s that can provide treatment to their casualties in a prompt, safe and effective manner.
Who Should Attend? This course is designed for people who want to receive training in emergency first aid and is especially suited for nominated first aiders in smaller, low risk working environments.
- Health and safety (first aid) regulations
- Managing an incident
- The priorities of first aid
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty
- Common workplace injuries
Final qualification: 3 Year Emergency First Aid at Work Certificate
Additional Information: This course is ideal for smaller workplaces that present few health and safety risks.
Rate: £95 + VAT per candidate
2 day refresher course
Course duration: 2 days
Rate: £180 + VAT per candidate
3 day First Aid at Work Course
To provide comprehensive first aid training for the workplace. This course is more in depth than Emergency 1st Aid (Appointed Person) and provides the knowledge, skills and confidence for people to deal with casualties in an emergency.
Who should attend? Those required to provide 1st aid in the workplace and particularly for those in organisations with over 50 employees.
- Provide Emergency 1st Aid at Work
- Administer 1st Aid to a casualty with
- Injuries to bones, muscles and joints (including suspected spinal injuries)
- Chest injuries, burns and scalds
- Eye injuries
- Sudden poisoning and Anaphylactic shock
- Recognise the presence of major illness and provide appropriate first aid (heart attack, stroke, asthma, diabetes)
Venue: First Aid at Work courses can be delivered at NTSS Ltd Training Facility or at your premises as a dedicated course.
Certification: Delegates successfully completing the course will be awarded a HSE Approved Certificate.
Rate: £260 + VAT per candidate