CPCS Forward Tipping Dumper (wheeled) (A09). Theory and practical test only – this course does not include training.
Upon completion of this course the delegates will have demonstrated through a practical and theory test that they are able to:
- Operate the dumper to a minimum standard.
- Fit and operate ancillary equipment.
- Site the dumper safely and efficiently.
- Know which minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures are necessary, and be able to carry them out.
- Prepare the dumper for travelling on the public highway.
- Understand the capabilities, purposes and limitations of each machine.
- Apply all necessary safety precautions.
- Understand how diesel engines work and how various parts of the machine operate.
- Be aware of the necessary routine adjustments and service procedures, and carry them out.
- Work to levels with the aid of laser equipment.