- Their individual responsibilities for their own safety and the safety of others.
- Typical construction hazards and how these are controlled.
- How everyone can help achieve better practical standards of safety on site.
- Legal requirements and liabilities.
- Working at height.
- Manual Handling.
- Fire prevention.
- Work equipment.
- Occupational Health
- Continuous assessment. You need to attend the full two-day course – see the Site Safety Plus attendance requirements.
- Multiple-choice test.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU PROVIDE THE NAMES, DATES OF BIRTH OF ALL DELEGATES IN THE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION SECTION WHEN BOOKING OR EMAIL THEM TO ENQUIRIES@NTSSERVICES.CO.UK .