Health and Safety has always been a major concern in the construction industry and private sector. More than ever before, the true cost of accidents, incidents and environmental issues are eating into profitability.
With over thirty years of experience in the Health & Safety and Construction Training Industry, we are confident that we will be able to supply and meet all your Health & Safety and Training needs.
As an independent organisation we offer Health & Safety Consultancy and Safety Management Services for all levels within your organisation
Health and Safety at Works Act 1974 (HASWA)
Any organisations with 5 or more employees are required by UK law to have:
- A documented Health and Safety policy and statement.
- A Health and Safety policy showing duties and responsibilities.
- Documented Risk and CoSHH Assessments.
- Access to competent Health and Safety Advice.
Health and Safety Checks or Audits
This is a detailed check of the paperwork and procedures that you already have in place and a full audit inspection of your site or premises. A report will be produced covering all aspects of the audit, giving recommendations and practical guidance on how to implement the findings yourself – or contact us to implement the changes required.
Health and Safety Policy & Procedures Manual
NTSS Ltd will produce your company’s Master or Site(s) Health & Safety Policy and Procedures Manual after discussion with yourself to tailor your requirements.
Health & Safety Courses
Health & Safety has an important part to play within all industries, whether it is in Construction, Private or Public Sector. We provide a comprehensive range of Health & Safety Courses for you and your employees. See our Health & Safety Courses page or contact us for more information.
Retainer / Annual Contracts
For clients that are interested in a more pro-active level of service, we are able to offer a complete package that can assist in providing experienced Safety Advisors to work with you in:
- Developing Policies and Procedures.
- Carry Out Investigations.
- Site Audits / Inspections.
- Attend site as required monitoring safety and recording such visits as required under HASWA 1974.
- Assist in the Writing of Method Statements, Risk and CoSHH Assessments.
- Attend Safety Meetings as required.
- Access to competent Health and Safety Advice by telephone and email.
- Issue bulletins on new legislation and the impact to the company.
- Action reports to other departments / sites on incidents and accidents.